About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Friday, 31 January 2014

Instant Memories....



Dia Duit, on Day 7 of our USA Quilting Tour, we visited Hagerstown and visited Traditions at the White Swan, a lovely quilt shop.On the way out, I noticed the fall wall hanging, near the front door...made a beeline back into the shop, for the panel....

My version, I decided to keep the panel simple with the quilting and the design, as I wanted the centre to be the feature. The quilting pattern was of meandering leaves....apt for this panel...in a following post, I will blog about Mary Kovals shop in Bedford and the small wall hanging I saw there...when I view these two quilts,instantly comes to mind, our days spent in Bedford and Hagerstown. SlaƱ, O'faigh

4 comments:

Farm Gate Creations said...

Such a lovely panel.

katherine said...

Its a wonderful panel and it will always hold special memories of your trip too.

Merilyn said...

This panel certainly has the most beautiful rich colours!!!!! What a great momento of your travels, a very striking wall hanging indeed!!!!!

Cheryll said...

Oh that's beautiful!!! Will always remind you of your trip too. :)