Monday, 13 January 2014

Not too Late to join in on Fussy Friday with Temecula Quilt Co

Dia Duit, Temecula Quilt Co., is one of my most favourite sites. In the past I have made several small quilts, with the sew alongs featured..

Recently, while browsing, I came across Fussy Friday. See here for details. Today, when I came home, the kit I had ordered from Sheryl was on my doorstep. In the kit is the papers, pen, pen refills, plastic template, a complimentary starter fabric, so much easier to receive a kit, than try and source all the bits. I loved the little ruler boxes, so ordered one to hold my ready made diamonds in. The beauty of Fussy Friday, is the fabrics come from your stash. They are not supplied in the kit. When I went to the Millrosie Friends blogger meet, Barb from Barb Creations, knew I loved reproduction fabrics. Barb was in a reproduction swap and had no use for the fabric that was leftover, and kindly sent it to me. In the parcel, was Barbara Brackmans, Battle for a Hymn fabric. Out of the pack, I chose the beige/pink and soft brown. I was surprised how quick the stars were to cut out, baste and stitch. SlaƱ, O'faigh

5 comments:

shez said...

wow looks fantastic o'faigh,Barb is such a generous lovely friend,enjoy.xx

julieQ said...

Your block is so pretty!!

katherine said...

Love the fussy cut project O'faigh. It was nice of Barb to share her fabric with you too.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely! :)
Greetings from Finland!
Hugs, Ulla

Anthea said...

Gosh O'Faigh, I can see that you are going to make some gorgeous stars with this program! Enjoy! x