About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Thursday, 6 February 2014

12inch Mini Club

Aahhhh success, I have used most of my patience this week, trying to work out the new technology. Softly, softly seems to be working, each day one step further in mastering this system. Our old pc was ten years old.....amazing what  you become used to....
Last week, I stitched together my Easter 12inch Mini Quilt. It was from a Tisket a Tasket, A Bunny Hill Design, delighted with the result.
Today, in the supermarket they were already displaying the Easter Fare.
Slan, O'faigh

10 comments:

marina said...

very Pretty block, it was one of my favourites from this bom.

Simone Harding said...

Happy you have a success nothing worse than not knowing how to use a new you. Play lots and you will win!
Love your mini, I am looking at making a start on mine this weekend.

Cheryll said...

WOW... you are awesome... being ready for Easter already! :)

KaHolly said...

Oh, you are very brave! My computer is not happy and will need to be replaced soon and I am dreading it! I don't do change well. Esp. where technology is concerned!

Christine M said...

Lovely mini O'faigh. I hate to tell you but the supermarkets have had hot cross buns and Easter eggs in store since 1st January! They say it is due to "consumer demand"! I've never met anyone who demanded to buy Easter goodies a week after Christmas!

Allie said...

Oh that is too darling!!! I hate learning new technology, I feel your pain, lol - and you've reminded me I really need to back up my system.

Michelle said...

Love the Easter mini. Good luck with the new PC.

katherine said...

Gorgeous mini Ofaigh!

Merilyn said...

Very cute little Easter quilt!!! Bravo to you in working out how your new pc works, I'm just putting it off really myself, but I know it's not too far away - well done!!!

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your Easter mini is gorgeous! A lovely finish.