About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

One for the Christmas Box

Dia Duit, inspiration for the Christmas Tree Wall Hanging Quilt, came from The Crafty Quilter (tutorial).While surfing blogland, I came across the tutorial, it was the colour/design that attracted me to this quilt. It is great to have a reasonable stash to fossick in.
Little  sister, came to visit, and expressed interest in the quilt. At times, I had to be quick to hide it from her, on her many, unscheduled visits.
Sla~n, O'faigh

12 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Such a happy Christmas project! Well done!

shez said...

love it also,lovely colours

marina said...

such a beautiful finish for the gift box.
well done

julieQ said...

Very pretty!

Jeanette said...

Love your hanging. Gorgeous. Hugs, xx.

KaHolly said...

I love it! Thanks for the link!! Have a great day!

Simone Harding said...

Looks great.

Maria said...

Such a cute wee quilt for your sister.

Farm Gate Creations said...

Oh that is just the cutest, well done.

Sue B said...

That is such a cute little Christmas mini, and lovely to see a non traditional style.

katherine said...

Looks fantastic! Love the colours and the suffolk puff tree

Christine M said...

Lovely O'faigh!