About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Monday, 24 March 2014

My Birthday Club Gifties

Dia Duit, thankyou ladies, for making my birthday extra special, with my Birthday Club Envelopes, very much appreciated. In the foreground, Narelle, made me as a special gift, the sewing organiser....with precut dragon flies, fat quarters in the pocket. Birthday cards, ribbons,
 choccies, a creative Chubby Birds card, Sticky Notes, little sewing machine, Heart, a tin for threads, a craft keeper and Illene made a hexagon box from scrapbooking paper...
Sla~n, O'faigh

4 comments:

marina said...

belated birthday wishes Lyn!!
looks like some lovely birthday squishies arrived at your home.
enjoy

Cheryll said...

Well you deserve to be spoiled on your special day! Go sit and enjoy!

shez said...

Hi O'Faigh hope you had a wonderful birthday,enjoy your gifts .xx

barb's creations said...

Happy Belated birthday wishes O'faigh I hope you had a wonderful day :) Barb.