Sunday, 2 March 2014

Sometimes one needs a Sense of Humour.....

Dia Duit, last night while I was browsing through my library of photo's. I came across, this photo I had taken at the Magnolia Hotel, in Houston.

For those of you, who are close to me, know I have been struggling with a chronic infection, these past twelve month.

Grin....this is how I look and feel, when I hit the wall, after lunch. At the time we were in the States it was Halloween. I developed a deep fondness for the Halloween lollies, that were in little cups at the hotel reception area. Julie, my great buddy, kindly sent me some. Hmmm they did not last long.

Sla~n, O'faigh

2 comments:

julieQ said...

When Halloween comes again, I will send you more!

Merilyn said...

What a great photo!! Not so good when you feel you look like that....I hope you start to feel more yourself real soon....take care!