About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

12 inch MIni Easter Swap

Dia Duit, how cute is my Easter Bunny Mini, that Lyn kindly made and sent to me with some choccies, which have been tucked away for Easter. Not sure, if you have found as I have, not much around in the way of Easter decorating for the house, which I have had a yen to do. I found the cute Easter sign, at the local supermarket.
Sla~n, O'faigh

5 comments:

Maria said...

Such a cute Easter Mini you received from Lyn.. I agree not much in the way of Easter decorations..
Guess we need to make more of our own.

shez said...

Gorgeous o'Faigh,love your easter sign and how are you Going? xx

Simone Harding said...

Very cute. Enjoy your hidden chocs.

katherine said...

Lovely Easter display! Lyn did a lovely job making the mini.

Cheryll said...

It's wonderful...Lyn did a great job on it! Happy Easter to you too! :)