About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Friday, 16 May 2014

Come on a Small Walk with Me












Dia Duit, it is quiet on my blogging and sewing front. Thank  you for coming on a small walk with me.
Last October when we were in the States, we stayed overnight in Philadelphia, our travel itinerary went skewwhiff.....we were unable to see the Liberty Bell, but, on the way to the airport, we stopped for a quick walk down Elfreth's  Alley. As you can see it was Halloween. Loved capturing the photo of the doggy in the window.
Sla~n, O'faigh

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

What a lovely 'scroll' down Elfreth's Alley! Thanks for taking us along!

shez said...

and what a lovely walk it is ,thankyou.xx

Merilyn said...

I enjoyed the walk, lovely photos!