About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Sunday, 18 May 2014

The Magic of the Millrosie Gatherings.....


Dia Duit,behind the red closed door, is the most magical place. Where one can......indulge....in

a shared lunch, filled with fun, friendship and laughter........

be the recipient of a handmade gift...........

but the most important magic, is the warmth, care, support, inspiration given by the lassies grouped in these pics. New and Old frienships forged.......

By hook or by crook, there was no way, I could miss this day.Paying for it today, so be it. p.s.I borrowed some pics, thank you. Sla~n, O'faigh

16 comments:

shez said...

it truly was a wonderful day and so good to see you my friend,take care.xx

Melody said...

I agree - I'll try really hard to never miss a meeting. I'm paying the price too, having to stay in bed but I don't care. It's well worth it to share in all the fun.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks like another wonderful get together x

barb's creations said...

It was lovely to catch up with you also, I'm so happy I started l blogging as I've made some lovely friendships through it. I hope you're feeling better today, stay safe :) Barb.

marina said...

hope all the happiness of yesterday is carrying you through today!
Hope to see you next time!

retdairyqueen said...

So pleased for you that you made it
Always looks like a fun day

Merilyn said...

What a lovely gathering, you girls look very happy spending time together......

Tania said...

It was so lovely to see you again, take care, you are in my thoughts x

Cheryll said...

It's probably your best medicine my friend! A lot of laughter and friendship!
Hope your week gets better each day. :)

Jo said...

Sounds like a good day was had

Cheryl said...

Sounds like another wonderful day - so sorry I missed catching up with you all this time

Christine M said...

It was lovely catching up with you O'faigh. We certainly had lots of fun.

Vickie said...

love reading about your get togethers such treasured times,cheers Vickie

Anthea said...

What a lovely group of ladies O'Faigh - so glad you had such a great day out, even if it is tiring!

KaHolly said...

I knew, as soon as I saw the beautiful picture of the red door, that it was going to be a magical experience!

katherine said...

Looks like another wonderful get together down there. Love hearing about them.