About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

English Paper Piecing - Hexagon Mojo

Dia Duit, strange how my mojo has returned, in the form of English Paper Piecing. I have so many projects, in mind, and was determined to finish the Star Quilt, before I started anything new.
For my birthday, a friend gave me a gift voucher, from the lps. I made a trip into town, and was taken with a small sample quilt, near the counter.
It was the colourway that attracted me. I tend to lead toward strong colours, I am happy so far with the colours, I have chosen. Once stitched, I will post on what this project will be.
Sla~n, O'faigh
My next project, is to finish Colonial Rose. I have come to far with this project, to give up on it. Sorted my work basket, and ready to go, once I have finished my small hexie project.

5 comments:

Noela said...

Lovely hexies and gorgeous quilt. Look forward to seeing it finished. hugs.....

Cheryll said...

Oh you have me intrigued! Looks great so far. :)

katherine said...

Beautiful! I do love a hexie quilt. Did one a few years back that is still waiting to be quilted at some stage lol.

kiwikid said...

Love hexies too, this looks amazing!
xx

Merilyn said...

Doing a lovely job with your hexie sewing! Colonial Rose is looking wonderful......