Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Itching to Start..........

For some time, I have had the fabrics from the Millbook Series 1836, to make a small quilt from Brigitte Giblins book , Feathering the Nest. A Baby Hexagon Quilt. While browsing blogland, I came across a Postage Stamp Quilt, made with two jelly rolls. Last night, I dragged out the box and decided to cut out the Postage Stamp Quilt. I only had one jelly roll. So used the mauve fabric, I Had to cut the other 40 strips. Will need to be patient, as I have a fewer smaller projects to complete and Colonial Rose is first cab of the rank. I wonder how long it will take, before I drag the box out again. Hugs, O'faigh

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

Your fabrics look very pretty! Hopefully it won't take you long to get back to it!

Maria said...

Have fun making y our Postage Stamp Quilt.

Merilyn said...

Such gorgeous fabrics!! I look forward to seeing how this new project will look!!!

katherine said...

Some gorgeous fabrics O'faigh. Look forward to seeing your postage stamp quilt some day.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous fabric, can't wait to see more o'faigh xx