Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Life is too Short

On my travels, today, I was shown this verse. How apt ,at this time of my life.

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat your right, forget about the ones who don't and
believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it.
Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it...........

Over the next few days, I will catch up with everyone.

Sla~n, O'faigh

4 comments:

shez said...

Good to have you back my friend,how are you going.xx🌷

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your words are so true....hope all is well...

KaHolly said...

Wow, I was just thinking along these lines this morning while I sipped my first cuppa while sitting out back listening to the other early birds. I decided life wasn't short, but that time sure goes by fast! And if I'm going to keep waking up every morning, I'm glad I'm not one of those miserable people, but someone who looks forward to each and every day!

Cheryll said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you and the family.