Friday, 27 June 2014

Sewing on A Chilly Day-Hexie Dilly Bag-Christmas Wreath


Dia Duit, remember a couple of weeks back, I teased you with my pattern of hexies...

today, I finished the project, a pretty sewing bag with Miss Kitty Kat, in her new dress, a miniature pin cushion, stork scissors and a pretty bag to keep them in.

I love making the 12 inch mini quilts.I had the striped fabric, binding and the red yo yo's.I hummed and haad over the background. Cream was too stark, and I was unsure of the green, but think it turned out ok. Sl~an,O'faigh

6 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Wonderful projects. Love your hexies

Anthea said...

The little bag is just gorgeous O'Faigh! What a pretty set... the mini is lovely too, great colour choices... I wish my yo-yo's looked as good!

Jeanette said...

Lovely little sewing sew. Love it. Gorgeous wreath. Hugs,xx

Merilyn said...

The hexie dilly-bag is just divine!!!! and so it the little doll, beautiful work!!!!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous projects.....


katherine said...

Miss Kitty Kat is a lovely project! I love you xmas mini too