About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 28 June 2014

some naughtiness...grin...


Dia Duit, yesterday, I received an email from one of my most well loved shop........Lucello.....I have known Kim, from the very concept of her vision....hmmm DH received a few lectures in regard to our Budget.......

so O'faigh....has been bad bad bad......I have a love of the 1930's......there was a limited amount of the vintage sack cloth......I promptly placed a phone order......and received them the next day...how is it that for service.... Sl~an, O'faigh

10 comments:

KaHolly said...

Sometimes a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!! You'll have lots of fun with your beautiful, new fabrics!

Vickie said...

lovely fabrics and excellent service,cheers Vickie

shez said...

Oh very nice buys !enjoy your new goodies.xx

Jeanette said...

Beautiful mail. I was eyeing them of on Lucello's instagram page. :). Hugs,xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

you are naughty....but they are lovely...have fun with those lovelies...

marina said...

that's my kind of naughty!

Noela said...

Love that little shop after visiting Melbourne. Enjoy your purchases. Hugs....

kiwikid said...

Sometimes you just have to get things when you see them otherwise you might miss out!! So I reckon that is being good, good, good!!! Lol!
xx

Merilyn said...

These fabrics are hard to resist at the best of times, it's wonderful that they retain their vibrancy given their age, good for you.....just enjoy them......no guilt.......

katherine said...

Beautiful fabrics!