Dia Duit, I had taken my hexagon quilt, Colonial Rose away with me. Difficult, as our caravan is small. I was far from impressed with Spotty dog and DH. We had stopped at a roadside stop for a stretch, drink and a walk . I had double bagged my quilt in plastic, as we travelled, it was placed on our bed. DH let Spot into the caravan and closed the door. He was watching Spotty through the window, yes Spotty cocked his leg and peed on my quilt.Lucky, it did not soak through the layers of plastic. To date, the number of hexagons stitched are 2097. I hummed and haahd whether to take out the papers. I did so,(20 hours was the time it took to remove the papers) leaving two rows around the quilt, much easier to manage, while stitching on new pieces. Currently, I am working on the corners of the quilt, which will make the square.I am so tempted to start some new projects but persevering with this one.