About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Millrosie Gathering


Dia Duit, last Saturday was the Millrosie Gathering, what a great day I had. Thank you lassies for your friendship.I was absolutely glowing on the way home, so missed the camadrie that is shared with bloggers/quilters.

Our Swap was a Leanne Beasley design, I absolutely loved my gift, thank you Sue.I have been a a long time fan of Barb Smith. Some of the lassies attended Barb's workshop. With our swap, it is strange, how what we make, ends up going to the right person. Sl~an, O'faigh

11 comments:

shez said...

Hi O'Faigh it was so lovely to see you my friend and we enjoy your friendship and smiley face also and i agree its funny how the swaps gifts go to the right person,enjoy your day my friend.xx

Maria said...

Pleased you had a lovely day, you received a beautiful gift from Sue.

kiwikid said...

I am so glad you liked it!! You are right, it is strange how the swaps go...but wonderful to see all the happy faces!

Merilyn said...

What a lovely swap gift!! Sounds as if you have a really lovely group get-together.....

Cheryll said...

It's simply gorgeous...
And as usual a lovely day by the look of it! :)

KaHolly said...

So glad you had the opportunity to meet up with your friends for a day of sewing and comraderie! You were way overdue!

Katherine said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day Ofaigh. I have enjoyed catching up on blog reading and must say that Spotty is one naughty doogie whoops! Lovely quilting projects on the go too. Love the fabrics also. Will look forward to seeing progress on them over time.
Hope you are keeping well now.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So pleased you had a wonderful day, so many great photos....what a wonderful gift....

Farm Gate Creations said...

Wasn't it a great day...and I just loved what Sue made.

Sisbabestitches said...

I love how fortuitously items come to us :) It is a lovely gift Sue made. So glad you had a wonderful spirit-lifting day :)

Allie said...

Oh hon I'm so glad you got together and what a beautiful gift you received. I was reading back through your posts and was horrified to read that you'd been in hospital and that dh's father had passed....I am so sorry!!!