Saturday, 16 August 2014

Post 2

Bermagui, was a place we wished to visit on a previous holiday. It was at a time, when there were severe storms / flooding in the area.It was impossible to do so.

The weather from the Sunshine Coast to Lakes Entrance, was superb. Some very cold nights -1 in alot of places, but beautiful,warm, sunny days. Just what the soul needs, to feel the sunshine on ones bod.

Glad to be home, still recovering, but a happy camper. grin........I was so organised, yesterday, placed all my sewing things for the Millrosie Gathering, on the spare bed. Only to learn, I am a week early. What a silly twat I am, shows how much I have missed my craft and outings.
Sl~an, O'faigh

5 comments:

Jo said...

Always good to be home.
I'll get to meet you next Saturday.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Welcome home....glad you have a Grin...

Christine M said...

You've only got 6 more sleeps until Mill Rosie now, O'faigh!

Cheryll said...

Oh you made it home...silly me!
At least you are organised for next week...lol :)

KaHolly said...

Now you're all prepared. Glad you're feeling better. One day at a time!