Monday, 29 September 2014

Pretty Penny- Postage Stamp Quilt






Dia Duit, I am very happy with how the Postage Stamp Quilt turned out. Ness quilted the pattern Pretty Penny. I thought what an apt name for the quilt.



I have had in my stash this book, The Feathered Nest by Brigitte Giblin, just love her work, with the Millbook Series fabric for some two years. I am itching to start the crib quilt, debating whether to take it on the quilting retreat in a couple of weeks or not. Alas, Colonial Rose is waiting to be finished. While on holidays, I had no inclination to sew. Sla~n, O'faigh

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love this one O

Anthea said...

Wow! O'Faigh the quilt has finished up looking so splendid! Congratulations on such a wonderful make... I Love It!

marina said...

your postage quilt looks gorgeou. Well done
love the extra squares in the border corner too.
very nice new project..... or will you finish your colonial rose?

Merilyn said...

Just love the romantic fabric in your Pretty Penny quilt, looks wonderful on the brass bed, well done.......

Michelle Ridgway said...

Just beautiful! I love it xx

barb's creations said...

Now how did I miss this post.... beautiful quilt, it must have taken ages to sew it together. What size were your squares? :) Barb.