Sunday, 5 October 2014

An Insight of Quilt Camp and this years Challenge

 Dia Duit, walk along the corridor with me....
 to our room 9B, quickly unpack....and into the action....
Pictured below the Black and Orange Challenge.





 I had a yen to win First Prize with my Witchy boots, alas no





 Colonial Rose on Friday night...
 Sunday afternoon, four strips made and the next four strips on the go..great progress
 Ness started on Barbara Brackmans ,......Civil War Sampler...hmmmm I have converted Ness to Civil War fabrics....grin....
 Ness made twelve blocks and cut another eight.....
 Sue was working on her Lucy Boston Quilt...

 Annie was making a Denim quilt from old jeans which had been worn by herself and hubby.

 For the ones who loves Jig Saw's.....the beginning Friday arvo...
 The finished puzzle Sunday lunchtime....
Saturday night, was dress up night or to wear a head piece.....I hope you enjoyed an insight to Quilters Camp.
Sla~n, O'faigh

8 comments:

Jo said...

Oh so much fun

Anthea said...

Hi O'Faigh... looks like you had a wonderful time on the weekend... thanks for all the pics & fun... I love all the black & orange creations!

Bev C said...

Hello Lyn,

What a variety of crafty goodness at the orange and black display. I do like the denim quilt, a great way to use up those jeans. I am a jigsaw lover so having one to add a piece or two is a great idea.

Happy days.
Bev.

Allie said...

That looks so fun - but I'm so sad your witchy boots didn't win!!!

Noela said...

Boy you had a great weekend. looks like a lot of fun. hugs.....

Merilyn said...

Great photos!! Looks as though you had a fun filled weekend - I still think your witchy boots looked great even though they win.....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh my .... So many wonderful projects ..,,,so? Did you behave,!.....great photos

Katherine said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Lovely to see all the different things people worked on or made!