Sunday, 26 October 2014

MillRosie Weekend Retreat


 Dia Duit, Welcome to Millrose Cottage, the best way to spoil yourself, on a Quilting Retreat.
 come inside
 a place to rest
 have a cuppa
 or sit awhile
 time for dinner
 just love the sideboard
 Keryn's craftiness, just love them
 I was a woman on a mission, 4 tables runners made for our Jess with her beloved ladybird's, I purchased the ladybug fabric, last Spring, when we went on our tour of the States.
a mean feat of 11 blocks made for Aurelia's Journey Quilt. I have not touched this project in twelve months, when I went to Quilter's Camp, 2013. 

A heartfelt thankyou to Jo, my room mate and sewing buddy. To the lassies who attended, thankyou for your warmth, friendship and care  of me.
Last but not least, to Sue the proprietor of MillRose Cottage, for our beautiful meals, accommodation and our I wants in the patchwork shop.

Sla`n, O'faigh

7 comments:

marina said...

such a beautiful setting.
great to hear you had such a wonderful time.

Jo said...

How sweet you are. So nice to share with you.
I am so glad you achieved so much while listening to me whine.mi hope to see you get the rest of the blocks done soon and do a post about them.
Hope to see you soon

shez said...

Hi Lyn so glad you had a great time and Thankyou for sharing your weekend with us.xx

Allie said...

What a beautiful, magical place that must be - I'm ready to go!!! [in my dreams]. So glad you had a great time hon, you got a lot done!!

KaHolly said...

You always have such a good time when you go to this!! Glad you accomplished so much! Bet you felt great when it was all said and done.

Merilyn said...

What a gorgeous little cottage, very homely....glad you had a lovely time with friends....and got some sewing done as well.....

Katherine said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!