Monday, 10 November 2014

Double Four Patch Caravan Quilt

 Dia Duit, remember a few weeks back, I was working on the quilt for the caravan. 
 I just realized, I had not shown a pic of the finished quilt on my blog.
There she be............I am really happy, how the quilt has turned out.....grin......when we purchased the caravan we never thought to try the mattress for size. When we brought it home, DH feet overhung the mattress. He is a smidge over six foot. It took me a full day to make a bolster that slides in the back of the mattress. Solution solved.
Sl~an, O'faigh

8 comments:

shez said...

Hi OFaigh it looks awesome well done its fits beautifully,see you Saturday my friend.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How awesome does that look ....brilliant

Terry said...

It's beautiful! :0)

KaHolly said...

What a smart solution!! My daughter and her significant other just put in a new, bigger mattress. Your idea is smarter (and less expensive!). This looks great!! In my daughter's camper, she uses the quilt I made her when she graduated college. Sure makes it more homey looking, doesn't it??

Jeanette said...

Love your quilt. Looks wonderful on the caravan bed. Hugs,xx

Merilyn said...

You did a great job with your caravan bed quilt, very cosy!!!

Cheryl said...

Love 4 patch and your new quilt looks fantastic on the bed in your van

Anthea said...

what a great quilt! will give the caravan a lovely homely feel...