About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 15 November 2014

Mill Rosie Gathering - Christmas

 Dia Duit, time passes so quickly, yesterday, I travelled to Mill Rose Cottage, for our Christmas Gathering for the Mill Rose Friends.So much laughter, was to be had by all. Our gifts were something to wear, a Christmas decoration and a treat. Shez, was Bad Santa. Boy oh Boy, she had us all confused by the end. A gorgeous lunch and hardly a scrap of sewing done.
A group shot of us all.
Sl~an, O'faigh

10 comments:

shez said...

Hi OFaigh i had myself confused also,lol,thankyou for helping to make it such a lovely day and thankyou so very much for my gorgeous gifts you are one very talented friend,and i hope you are having a lovely sunday my friend.xx

Elyte said...

Can't believe another year has gone.
Thank you for your gift, it will hang on my tree every Christmas from now on.

Christine M said...

It was lovely catching up with you yesterday, O'faigh.

KaHolly said...

Glad youi had such a good time. I love that door everytime I see it!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Bet you all had a ball xx

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you all had so much fun. Sorry I couldn't make it this time

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a great day you all had. Such a lovely venue too x

Merilyn said...

Indeed another year coming to a close, looks as though you all made the most of your time together, sounds like it was a great day!!!

kiwikid said...

Was lovely to catch up with you at Mill Rose!

Allie said...

Sounds like a fun time - glad you had a lovely visit with friends!