About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Friday, 26 December 2014

At a Loss for Words at Christmas Time.............

 Dia Duit, I sincerely hope, my friends, you had a wonderful time with family and friends over the past few days. Thank you for the thoughtful gifts I have received from you. Picture above from Illene, Sisababe and Terry.
 One can never do without fabric for one's stash. from Merilyn
 Peg was my swap Buddy for Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap. Peg's workmanship is superb.
I felt at a loss with Peg's generosity to me. We are going to paint the inside of the house soon, and I wanted to change the quilts in the entranceway. Peg generously made me a wall hanging, 12 inch mini and project holder all in the same fabrics. A pattern, with fabrics, tea towels and crocheted washcloth.
 Hand cream, a scented candle, santa dish, coffee mug, lollies...I absolutely love lollies, mug run and of course my Santa Sack. I have a new found friend in Peg.


Sl~an, O'faigh

4 comments:

Terry said...

Looks like you got lots of nice things! And you're very welcome! :0)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Dear O'faigh and I have found a special fiend in you....so pleased you liked my goodies...as I totally love what you put together for me....you are one very generous friend....and I love all your orher christmass gifts...xxxx

Jo said...

Oh wow. These are beautiful...

Christine M said...

You've been very spoilt with lots of lovely gifts.