Thursday, 29 January 2015

A Birthday Gift.....


Dia Duit, I found the little heart shape on my travels. A dear friend of mine, loves anything purple. I lined the heart with laverder coloured felt. When I was at Lucello's, I purchased some beautiful french ribbon, which I gathered on my machine, to line the side of the heart. In Kim's scrap box I found a lovely old doiley which has lavender cherries embrodiered on it, the lovely lavender flower trim, some silk thread and the three pacs of trim. Added to this will be the scrap bag on the left, the scrap bag with the birdie is earmarked for another friends birthday.
Sla~n, O'faigh

6 comments:

barb's creations said...

There are going to be a couple of very lucky ladies when their birthdays come round :) Barb.

shez said...

Yes I agree with Barb ,they will be very lucky ladies, well done xx

Christine M said...

I'm with Barb and Shez. How pretty does that heart look!

Merilyn said...

The gathered ribbon on the inside wall of the heart shape is just such a lovely feature, beautifully done and I'm sure they will be treasured by the recipients!!!!!

Katherine said...

Beautiful! I still love looking at that gorgeous cigar box you did for me in a swap a while back.

Allie said...

You just have that magic touch, hon, everything you turn your hand to is so beautiful!!!