Saturday, 10 January 2015

Bag - o - licious

Dia Duit, last Winter I went to the AQC, with Ness. I found some lovely Japanese fabrics. There was a small purse kit with the 1/2 inch hexies, I am not one to follow form, and used some of the bits for this sweet bag. Before Christmas, on my travels, I found a gorgeous purse clasp.Viola, the finished product, not sure, what to do with this one.

Yesterday, I had a girlies day with little sister, her wish was to visit Lucello. We had a ball and came home with some lovely bits and pieces. I managed to purchase two birthday gifts and three christmas gifts. Kim is having a Sale, some great bargains, to be had. Especially the scrap box, five dollars a bag. Hmmm I managed to fill four bags, some beautiful pieces of fabric, earmarked for a Christmas Project.....Also, I found the handles, for the little crocheted bag.
Sla~n, O'faigh

11 comments:

Jo said...

I love your Hexie bag... So cute

kiwikid said...

Lovely bags, sounds like you had a good time shopping!

Merilyn said...

Well done with your shopping venture!.....I've always thought that shop would be wonderful to visit.....love that crochet bag, great colours!!!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both bags are lovely ..

Noela said...

Love both your bags. hugs.....

Allie said...

Those bags are DARLING!!!!!!

Bev C said...

Hello,

Nothing like making the bag your way, both bags are beautiful.
Glad you got some bargains to see you through the year.

Happy days.
Bev.

Anthea said...

very lovely shopping there O'Faigh!

Scrapatches said...

Now this looks like much more fun. Very pretty ... :) Pat

Katherine said...

Fantastic shopping and I love the bags pictured too.

Sisbabestitches said...

Gorgeous bags- both of them! Lovely way to use those crochet bits :)Gosh you are way ahead with your gifts, what a great feeling :)