Tuesday, 27 January 2015

From Lucello's Scrap Box......

Dia Duit, a couple of weeks ago, little sister and I travelled to Melbourne by train, to visit Lucello's. I had a wonderful time in Kim's scrap box. For five dollars you could fill a paper bag with scrap. Kim was very generous with her scrap box. I purchased four scrap bags, two are earmarked, pictured below for Birthday Gifts.                                                                                                                                    
These generous pieces of fabrics, were in one of the other bags. I find making scrappy quilts and things difficult. Not so, with this little bag of loot. For a very dear friend, the following pics are the makings of some Christmas gifts for her.


I fell in love with Jenny's pattern and had to purchase it. (jennyfromelefantz), still in the throes of stitching and will have more to show next month. At the moment, I am struggling with my mojo, all enthused with a project and there it sits...........Sla~n, O'faigh

11 comments:

julieQ said...

I would love to play in those scraps! Such pretty hearts, Lyn, have fun sewing!

Jo said...

Your mojo will happen. You have a new job to look forward to and then you will enjoy your " me time " more.
It will happen

shez said...

Hi OFaigh what beautiful bags of fabric you got,oh I hope your mojo comes back I lost mine for nearly 2 months,and I am still struggling,life is getting too busy my friend,take care and I look forward to seeing you soon xx

KaHolly said...

For someone struggling with her mojo, looks to me like you've accomplished quite a lot!! I esp. love that last picture. I've been dragging my feet, too!

barb's creations said...

Love the scrap bag idea nad suc pretty colours. Hope your mojo returns soon so you can start stitching with enthusiasm again! :) Barb.

Tania said...

Lovely fabrics O'faigh,your friend will love her gift, I am sure. I have only been to Luccello once but loved it. Lovely sewing

Merilyn said...

What lovely fabric!! Sorry to hear your mojo is on walk-about at the moment, hope it returns soon so you can play with your newly acquired lovelies.....

Bev C said...

Hello Lyn,

Your scrap bags look like they held some lovely treasures, good luck with the quilting. You are planning ahead.

Happy days.
Bev.

Cheryll said...

It's just New Year fallout. Miss MoJo will return in due course.
Enjoy the break! xox

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I am sure that mojo,of,yours is about ready to appear ... Wonderful scraps xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Lovely fabric! You've made wonderful progress :) And those scrap bags are a brilliant idea as a pressie :)