Thursday, 22 January 2015

Fun with the glue bottle today

Dia Duit, after spending Saturday sewing in new zips for the boat cushions and making two cushions that were missing.My sewing mojo flew out the window.Little sister and I had no end of trouble replacing the zips.Never again, certainly would not want to do that as a living.....shheeeeee.A thank you to Lori from Beeinmybonnet.blogspot for the great tutorial on the making of Design boards.I have made these for the swaps I am in this year with the Millrosie Friends. Slan O'faigh

9 comments:

shez said...

Hi OFaigh wow you sure have been busy,boy hope I am lucky enough to get you in the swap,see you soon my friend xx

KaHolly said...

Congrats for finishing up those cushions. This project looks like fun. I'll have to check out that tutorial!

Jeanette said...

love your design boards. Hugs,xx

Cheryll said...

ooOOOH... they are NiCe !
Well done... xox

Jo said...

Those design boards look good.... I'm not a fan of Zips either

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are fantastic I need to make some xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Thank goodness the zips are done with, sounds yucky! Whereas these design boards are the sweetest, there will be much oohing at your meet-ups :)

Allie said...

I hate zips too!!! Glad you're done. Those design boards are too darling!

Katherine said...

Gorgeous design boards and what a wonderful swap gift they will make. Zips can be a bugger to manage. I used to sew all my clothes and loved popping zips in but you could choose when to insert them at an easier place in the construction.