Friday, 9 January 2015

Just a little more work to do........



Dia Duit, you can see by my pics, how busy I have been. In the middle pic, is what is left to be sorted into the plastic tubs....grin.....I am over it........just need to get it done. As I share the study, my space is very confined.....decided to have a change.....and placed my sewing cabinet under the quilt rack, instead of by the window...makes the study larger.......I feel much happier now this task is done....now where have I put everything.....
Sla~n, O'faigh.

4 comments:

Noela said...

It looks very tidy O'faigh. I am working on my sewing room too, definitely have too much fabric. Hugs...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

you are organized xxx

Katherine said...

Its a hard task to pull everything apart and get it all organised again. It is a job that I will get organised for but only do when extremely motivated lol otherwise it would take me a long time! Looks great in there though

Merilyn said...

You have been busy...I'd love my stash cupboard to look as tidy as yours is.....but I'm afraid, it looks nothing like it LOL!!!!!
It does take an effort to do, need more hours in the day......at least though I know where everything is....well done you!!!!!!