About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Peg's Gifts....


Dia Duit, I had been wanting to renew the small quilts, in our entranceway for some time. Peg must have read my mind. Pictured above are two of the gifts I received from Peg in the Santa Sack Swap. On the other side of the entranceway, I removed one quilt, and now have my Prairie bonnets, centred in the wall.
Sla~n, O'faigh

5 comments:

Merilyn said...

Lovely little quilts, I love the one with the teapot!!! Have always likes those bonnets you made, they look great hanging there!!!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...


Loved the bonnets and thank you my dear friend xx

Jo said...

Nice homely feel to decorate...

shez said...

Hi O"Faigh what a lovely inviting entry,love the hangings Peg made for you and those bonnets are so sweet ,hope you have a wonderful day my friend.xx

Allie said...

How lovely!!!!!!!!