About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 24 January 2015

We Are Out of Here............every picture tells a story.....




Dia Duit, yesterday DH and I went to the local BCF shop (Boating, Fishing and Camping). Once the restoration of our trailer sailer is complete, we are in need of safety gear and life jackets. When we were in there, my thoughts turned to Spot and Molly. Spot loves the water and is a great little swimmer, where as Molly when she was a tiny tiny puppy, had a bad experience and fell in the dam where the pups came from. So, Molly loathes the water. When we go on our boating holidays down the track, these little tackers will need life jackets. The BCF store, did not have jackets small enough for them. I looked online, and found some cute and safe jackets for them. To make sure they fit, out came the measuring tape. I think the pups, wondered what the devil I was upto.....grin....as you can see they could not get to the sliding door quick enough, after their measurements were taken.I had the giggles with their antics.........
Sla~n, O'faigh

4 comments:

barb's creations said...

Every time I see a pic of Spot and Molly I'm reminded of my Belle, such sweeties :) Barb.

Merilyn said...

They really are the most gorgeous little dogs!!!!! They will look cute in their life jackets, and water-safe too which is the whole point....you'll have to post a pic of them modelling their life jackets when you can, would love to see that.....hope all is well with you!!

Sisbabestitches said...

Ooh maybe they thought it was a new sort of lead ;) Such a brilliant idea, puppy life jackets :)It will be interesting to see how they feel about wearing them!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a fantastic idea can't wait to see more xx