About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

More for the Present Box

Dia Duit, just before Christmas I emailed and received these beautiful drawings from Michelle Palmer.They are exquisite. I went to the local two dollar shop,for the art frames and boards, to stretch the fabric on.To make the most of the fabric, I stay stitched around the fabric.I came across this idea from Melody on blog spot On the other Side of the Hill.Thank you Melody for the idea.Two more gifts earmarked for Christmas. Slan,O'faigh

9 comments:

shez said...

Hi O'Faigh these are so very cute,well done my friend and see you soon.xx

Jo said...

They are very cute. How is your volunteer work going

Christine M said...

They look great, O'faigh. Michelle's drawings are just beautiful.

Jeanette said...

They look lovely. Hugs,xx

Cheryll said...

And two very gorgeous gifts they are!
Nice use of those precious drawings. xox

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful xx

marina said...

you have framed the drawings perfectly, such pretty little works of art.

Sisbabestitches said...

These are so lovely O'faigh :)

Katherine said...

They both look fantastic.