About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Monday, 9 February 2015

Patches Bunny Table Topper


Dia Duit, I have been browsing Instagram, such inspiration through this medium. I saw this pattern patches bunny pillow by Tina from Emily Ann's Kloset, and fell in love with it. The table topper, is in the binding stage.  Riley Blake fabric's used. This gift is earmarked for Mum for Easter. I am trying to make my gifts this year. Bright and Cheery.
Sla~n, O'faigh

9 comments:

Cheryll said...

ooOO such a cutie! xox

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love it x

Jo said...

It is very cute. Homemade gifts are best

shez said...

Hi OFaigh this is very cute,your mum will love it.xx

Merilyn said...

Very cute table topper!!!!

Christine M said...

Very cute, O'faigh.

KaHolly said...

Just adorable! Your mum will be delighted!

Allie said...

Aw that's darling!!!

Sisbabestitches said...

It's lovely :)