Friday, 27 February 2015

1 Xmas Item Per Month

Dia Duit, at last, I have been able to post my pics. DH and I have been having a discussion....hmmm...the pc had a hissy fit last weekend and we lost a lot of stuff due to not being notified that Outlook Express is no longer being supported by Microsoft, but is now Outlook. Com. somewhere along the line our pc stuff was not migrated. What a flaming nightmare to two old dinosaurs.......instead of doing household chores...I have been back and forth trying different things to be able to post pics....yes I have just installed Google Chrome, as I wanted to do in the first place and now can post my pics......I am a happy camper...not sure about DH...
Enough of that, I have posted pics of my finishes for 1 Xmas Item Per Month......for the month of February
Sla~n, O'faigh

4 comments:

Merilyn said...

What gorgeous little Christmas gifties!!! Beautiful work and beautiful fabrics!!! I so know how you feel when you find that pc stuff goes awry....melts my brain LOL!!! Good to see you back in business!!!

Sisbabestitches said...

These are all beautiful Christmas projects :) I so hate it when the "techs-in-charge" arbitrarily stop supporting the software and accessories they produced in the first place! Arrogant so-and-so's!
Glad you're sorted though :)

Sisbabestitches said...

Beautiful christmas projects :)
I so hate it when the "techs-in-charge" arbitrarily stop supporting software and accessories they produced in the first place! So frustrating for those of us who aren't constantly changing our stuff!
Glad you got it sorted with something free :)

Allie said...

Stupid technology, always changing, lol....beautiful gifts, Lyn!