About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 28 March 2015

A Special Birthday Treat


 Dia Duit, yesterday, I shared my birthday with a longtime friend. Annie's birthday is on the 24th March and mine the 21st. For several years now, we celebrate our birthday's together.So off to High Tea we go, at the Melbourne Botanical Gardens.It was chilly and overcast up until mid afternoon.

 Simply delish....





 Annie and I were both taken with the Mexican Weeping Pine tree...


We admired the volcano crater, with many hardy cacti and succlents...
Sla~n, O'faigh

7 comments:

Allie said...

ARGH I missed your birthday!!!! Oh hon what a treat to share like that with a friend, and what a gorgeous place to visit - it looks like a perfectly marvelous day!!! Happy Belated Birthday, dear one!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

On no I missed it as well huge hug xxxx looks like you has a good day xxx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy belated birthday to you and your friend. What a beautiful place to enjoy high tea...gorgeous xx

retdairyqueen said...

Oh No I missed your birthday So pleased you have better friends than me to celebrate with
Much love xx

Jo said...

Hope you had a beautiful birthday.
My friend and I are heading there on the 15th.
It is beautiful

Merilyn said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!! I'm glad you had a lovely time, the goodies looked wonderful as well as the china, so sweet!!!!!

Simone de Klerk said...

Happy very belated birthday. Looks like you had a wonderful day! Great to have such a special friend to celebrate your birthday with (o: