Tuesday, 3 March 2015

In the Basket.....

 Dia Duit, the stack of projects, to do, is mounting up in my basket...
 Recently, to lovely, lovely friends gave me a scrap bag. I was overwhelmed with the generosity of these two lassies. I love and have the book Handful of Scraps, by Edyta Sitar, so instead of me working my way through the basket of projects, I have been waylaid by.............
the making of Card Box Quilt....progress so far...quarter square triangles are a bug bear of mine.
A sincere thankyou to my friends, I am determined to make this quilt from the scrap bag given to me.
Sla~n, O'faigh

10 comments:

Merilyn said...

Just love the Card Box quilt top!!! I haven't seen such an agreeable mix of solid and prints before, just beautiful!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Go girl xxx

shez said...

wow O'Faigh what a wonderful challenge xx

Jo said...

What is a card box quilt?
It does look lovely though and great to use only what you have.

KaHolly said...

You just have to go where the creative energy leads you!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely! What is it about scrappies that are so beautiful xx

Cheryll said...

Great work so far...so keep on going!

Sisbabestitches said...

Oh what gorgeous friends :) Such a worthy project to distract you! At least you have a basket- my to-dos are scattered everywhere ;)

Anthea said...

Wonderful friends to give such a collection of lovely fabric-y treats... I'm sure you'll make a beautiful quilt with them!

Allie said...

What lovely friends you have!!! I love Edyta's stuff. Love that start you've made!!!