Sunday, 1 March 2015

Progress on the Crib Quilt

 Dia Duit, on the weekend, I sewed the final hexie piece into place. Yesterday I had a couple of hours to spare, after doing the boring household chores. I spent my time cutting the backing and borders, and was all ready to stitch on the borders, when there was a power outage. So that idea went out the window.
Early start for me this morning, I was at the supermarket at 6am, a visit to little sister.
Now, I hopefully can piece the rest of the crib quilt....
Sl~an, O'faigh

4 comments:

Merilyn said...

You do the hexie thing so well!!!!
This quilt is going to be another gorgeous piece!!! Love it!!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Massive wow xxxx

Katherine said...

Looks gorgeous!

Allie said...

Oh my goodness that is another stunner - boo to the power outage, my mom has been dealing with sporadic outages [in below zero weather no less].