Thursday, 9 April 2015

I have been smitten by the Crochet Bug...........

Dia Duit,Once I had finished the Gelati Cosy Blanket, I came across the C2C. Pattern. Over Easter I started another baby blanket using this pattern. At work, in our knitting group ,we have been crocheting poppy flower brooches, when sold the funds will be donated to Legacy.I have been asked to crochet some Premmie Baby blankets for the humidicribs,this will be my next project.  I wonder how long it will be before I pick up  my patch working  again. Slan Ofaigh .

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

Your crochet work is beautiful. It's nice to take a break and do new and different things. Your donations will be so appreciated. xo

Merilyn said...

Lovely to get back to crochet, especially as the season is changing to cooler, wool through the fingers is such a comfort, as will be your beautiful baby blankets!!!!

Jo said...

Oh good on you.
I am crocheting my mums projects too. It is a nice change

marina said...

interesting pattern...
I am enjoying working with wool too at the moment. Nice to add it to the mix of crafting projects.
Happy hooking

Allie said...

I miss crocheting - too hard on my wrists now though. Your crochet is just beautiful, hon!