About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Loving Crochet

Dia Duit, I am loving this craft.Pictured the cream baby blanket, with a dove grey edging, the latest trend.I am in a knitting group which works for different charities.I chose to make small blankets for the humidicribs for our local hospital.The next little one will be made in baby blue. Slan O'faigh

9 comments:

Jo said...

You are doing a great job. Keep it up

kiwikid said...

Two beautiful blankets Lyn.

Allie said...

How absolutely beautiful!!!!! I love the grey edging. Wow.

marina said...

so pretty Lyn, and for such a lovely cause.

Helen said...

Beautiful work !!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Truly beautiful xx

KaHolly said...

So sweet! And so are you!

Katherine said...

Beautiful crochet O'faigh. Such a lovely idea for the hospital too. I am sure they will be loved

Merilyn said...

Those little baby blankets are just adorable, love the edging!!!!!!