Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Sunday, 10 May 2015

A Sail Maker in the making

Dia Duit, recently one of DH car buddies requested me to make some Sails for his miniature Couta Boat. I am not so sure about some of his measurements, they seemed out of whack to a layman like me.To be sure , to be sure I made two sails, one with car buddies measurement ? And the one I think it should be. Now I am on the hunt for an eyelit punch to complete the job. The things a quilter is asked to do....grin....we are having technical issues with our iPad pc and phones. We have converted to mobile phones and iPad with no landline or pc.........hmmmm would you believe DH has used our months data in a week.......I am a little frustrated with the whole thing hence some of my responses to your kind comments have failed, my apologies Slan O'faigh

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh dear...

KaHolly said...

Good luck with both your sails and your 'computing' issues!

Simone de Klerk said...

Yes, the things people think quilters can do, just because they quilt (-:
Sometimes technology can be so frustrating! Hope you are able to solve it soon!

Allie said...

That looks like something fun to make, Lyn! They're talking about doing away with landlines altogether here, which would not make me happy - there are so many areas in our state where you can't get a cell signal. We use Magic Jack for our phones. Sorry to hear about the data usage - yikes!