About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Tuesday, 5 May 2015

MIA due to the Crochet Bug

Dia Duit, I have been busy with making the little quilt for the humidicrib in the local hospital. My bos s requested me to crochet the squares together and edge the blanket. Each new resident receives a new blanket, a great idea for limited movement so, the cold does not seep in.Slan,Ofaigh

8 comments:

Jo said...

How cute. Can you us any yarn and what size do they have to be... Good work...
How are hubby and you doing. Will you be there on the 16h with the girls in Geelong

Helen said...

Beautiful Lyn !

kiwikid said...

Very nice blankets!! Well done.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So beautiful and thoughtful O ....xx

Cheryll said...

Nice job OFaigh. xox

Anthea said...

Oh dear, the crochet sickness is a bad one, O'Faigh!
The blankets are lovely, they'll be appreciated I'm sure

Allie said...

That crochet bug is as viral as the quilt bug, don't you know, lol. LOVELY work, Lyn dear!!! I love your heart.

KaHolly said...

You passed the crochet bug on to me, all the way across the Big Pond! When I saw your Cosy Stripe Blanket by Attic24, I just had to make one. I ordered the yarn bundle and it was here waiting for me when I returned. It's been so cold, all I've done is sit in front of the wood stove and crochet away! It's all your fault! Today isn't as bitter cold, and I've managed to set my sewing machine up. Now to switch gears and get to work. Happy Mothers' Day! XO