About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Friday, 12 June 2015

Come join us

Dia Duit, this morning  my longtime quilting buddies came to our place for morning tea and lunch.Our get together was long overdue and I realised how much I miss these two lassies.Ann makes me roar with laughter with the stories she tells.Quiltness, is the quieter one of us all.They are both great friends to me. On the menu a very old scone recipe,  they were polished off in no time.Slan Ofaigh

4 comments:

KaHolly said...

So glad you were able to have a little get together. Nothing can replace the time we spend with our quilty friends.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a perfect way to spend the day xxx

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh how lovely sweetie, spending time with friends is the best, right up there with family!

Merilyn said...

Can't have tea and scones without dainty cups.....what a lovely civilised thing to do with quilty friends......