Sunday, 14 June 2015

Girls Day Out soon to be a finish yah and Kiera to the rescue

Dia Duit, yesterday DH had a boys day out, my thoughts you beauty, finally I could piece together my last UFO The Girls Day Out Quilt.I am unsure of the number of years I have been working on this quilt.Will be so glad to see the back of it.
I started on my merry way , however my brother machine has its foibles. The cotton jammed in the bobbin case, DH had done the screws up very tight and I was unable to undo them. I was so annoyed as I really wanted to piece this quilt. I fiddled for sometime, gave up and sat and read my kindle.I had a stream of visitors ,so that put paid to that. Tnen I realised little Kiera was sitting on the shelf. Problem solved, what a gem this little machine is love it to bits. After this post I will get back to it. Slan Ofaigh


s

4 comments:

Cheryll said...

Good for you!!!

KaHolly said...

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Simone Harding said...

How exciting

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking good 😃😃