Sunday, 26 July 2015

My Christmas In July Gifties for Shez

Dia Duit, I had a lot of fun creating my Gifties for Shez.At Christmas time Coles had the Aqua shopping bag, so I unpicked it and cut their logo out of it, then re stitched it together.My hexagon mini creation just loved putting this colour way together.Also the Christmas Stocking, Design Board,  Crafty jars in the little parcel were some Christmas Baubles purchased from one of my very favourite shops in my hometown called Goose.Slan Ofaigh

4 comments:

marina said...

gorgeous gifties!
love the colours you have chosen for your hexies.

Farm Gate Creations said...

Everything is just wonderful clever you.

Melody said...

Beautiful gifts, creative and lovely.

KaHolly said...

Such a pretty color way. I'm sure Shez was delighted when she opened her parcel. What a clever idea with the bag! XO