About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

A whole lot of trouble with a Mouse

Dia Duit,who would have thought this little creature would give me so much grief .I ordered this little mouse for a Christmas theme and have been waiting patiently for her.I received an urgent email to ring a phone number in Sydney.Due to the scant description my parcel had been quarantined.DH said to let it go however, I had the I wants and had to pay a fee , otherwise they would have destroyed her.In my overseas dealings this has never happened before ,so lassies be wary.slan ofaigh

4 comments:

julieQ said...

Wow...seems like someone made money off of your dear mousie!! Sorry...hope you are feeling great. I got something for you the other day!! Will send it soon.

Jo said...

Oh so very cute

KaHolly said...

And a cute little mouse it is. Every once in awhile, there's a glitch in the system. I had postal troubles twice in one week and it was very frustrating, indeed. Both incidences were settled but not without jumping through a few hoops. Have a wonderful, quilty day! XO

kiwikid said...

What a cute little mouse...you could not leave her to be destroyed!!