About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

A Just Wanted You to have this Gift

Dia Duit, I have a beautiful friend who I had the pleasure and honour to meet when we went to the Houston Quilt Festival three years ago.Today when I came in from work a parcel was waiting for me from Julie. A beautiful kit in the prettiest colours and some Halloween lollies that I have a yen for since our holiday.Julie from my heart I thank you and look forward to putting the Dresdan Star Quilt together. Blogging lassies are the most caring ,supportive and generous people I have met.Slan Ofaigh

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

Aw, how sweet! You deserve treats!

Anthea said...

What a very thoughtful package, it will all the more lovely to sew with!

julieQ said...

You know, that quilt shop where I got that kit is closing Saturday! I am so glad you have that kit!

barbara woods said...

that was sweet, quilters are the best

retdairyqueen said...

They are indeed and you my friend are one of them Always ther in someones need xx