Wednesday, 16 September 2015

A New Project for Camp all in a day's work

Dia Duit, a lovely blogging friend gave me some appliqué patterns and fabric.The fabric was given to another friend.I had a yen to make a small quilt to hang on the quilt rack behind our bed.Wnen in the States I went to the Texas Quilt Museum and fell in love with the quilts exhibited. The colour way was white/red/green. I started yesterday lunchtime and worked solidly through until around ten. I feel I need to add some more to block 2.Slan Ofaigh

11 comments:

julieQ said...

Lyn, your blocks are truly gorgeous!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your blocks are so beautiful xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous 💖💚💖

KaHolly said...

Your work is beautiful! You have such patience! XO

Jo said...

Oh, but I see 4 blocks.
Maybe you could quilt in the plainer blocks to give them more life

Jeanette said...

Very petty block's. Hugs,xx

Sisbabestitches said...

These are so lovely O'faigh! Such a looong and so productive one day ;)

Allie-oops Designs said...

One? Day? Oh my goodness.....those are beautiful, it will look lovely hanging by your bed!

shez said...

Hi my lovely friend,love your new back ground,and also these blocks,it was good to catch up with you today .xx

marina said...

they are so beautiful LYn,
are you needleturning or blanket stitching, I couldnt' quite tell from the pics..

Merilyn said...

These blocks are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! What a wonderful traditional quilt these will become, beautiful work!!!!!