About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Sunday, 20 September 2015

Email woes

Dia Duit, for sometime since Microsoft changed outlook express I have been having trouble with my hotmail addy. Between converting to an iPad and this I had trouble syncing the whole process. This afternoon I was fiddling and finally retrieved my hotmail addy which is linked to my blog. Thank you my friends for being patient with me. I could not fathom why, I was responding to everyone and receiving nothing in return.Now to peruse the backlog of your emails some 440 in total.Hmmm you really must think I am a strange one.A very warm thank you to you all ..Slan Ofaigh

5 comments:

shez said...

Hi Lyn thats good news,i would delete the lot and start afresh my friend,it will do your head in trying to catch up with it all xx

KaHolly said...

I feel your frustration. I got a new laptop and an iPad and I struggle all the time. Discovered yesterday I lost half my saved patterns when trying to take everything off the old computer. *sigh*. Guess we just do the best we can! 440 emails...I'd just scan them for the really important stuff. I'm sure everyone will understand if you just start over, fresh and new! XO

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Glad all,is now good ... Have fun with all those emails xx

Sisbabestitches said...

So pleased you have sorted it! Technology just does one's head in sometimes! Yay for 440 contacts from friendly people ;)

Anthea said...

ha ha I love all the previous Comments - & totally agree with Shez - O'Faigh don't try to catch up on every single email... just start again from now... it will be too hard!