About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 19 September 2015

Love Maileg Softies for the inner child at heart

Dia Duit, some time ago while browsing Pinterest I came across the Maileg brand of toys.How could you not fall in love with these little creatures and their furnishings.I patiently waited until they came on special and made my purchases.Hoping and praying one day I may become a grandma.Slan Ofaigh

3 comments:

shez said...

Oh Lyn that's so cute,I had a grandma hope chest too,no made rush to make things when they finally came,lol xx

Sisbabestitches said...

These are so sweet O'faigh! Enjoy them visiting while you may ;)

Merilyn said...

Very cute!!!! Enjoy them yourself until the little ones arrive....!!