About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Quilter's Camp Fabric Challenge

Dia Duit, had a fantastic quilt camp this year with Quiltness and all the other lassies.Plenty of talking,sewing,laughter,fun and friendship.Dot,Mandy, Sophie and Pam always do a fantastic job of organising our weekend. A huge thank you for making our quilting retreat a treat.
Last year we were given this fabric as a Challenge, for this years camp.

1st prize to Quiltness.

2nd prize to Shirley

Display of the entries, such talented ladies with the variety of entries.

3rd Prize for my hexagon clock. 
Back to the drudgery now...grin...Slan Ofaigh

6 comments:

Jo said...

Oh it's so good that you are having a great time. I hope to see Rosie tomorrow if she isn't too tired... I hope you got lots done

julieQ said...

Your clock is my favorite!! Just love it, Slan!!!

KaHolly said...

Congratulations! Love the clock. Aren't you the clever one!

Merilyn said...

Congratulations!!!!! You created a very innovative piece of work, well done!!!!!! Glad you had such a great time with the your quilty friends, so good for the soul.........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The clock is fantastic so pleased you had a fantastic time 😀

Allie-oops Designs said...

That sounds fun - and I too love your clock the best!!!