About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 20 February 2016

The Splendid Sampler blocks 1/2

Dia Duit, I had been pondering on which fabrics to use from my stash.The previous online quilts I have participated in have been made in reproduction fabrics.Last year I went halves with Quiltness in Tilda fabrics that we had purchased.Also, I have some Penelope fabrics which sit in well with the Tilda fabrics.Decision made. I did not want to over press block 2, methinks I have lost my touch with small pieces in this block.Slan Ofaigh

11 comments:

marina said...

Lovely blocks and the fabrics are so pretty.

julieQ said...

The colors you have chosen are so pretty!

Helen said...

Well done love both blocks. Like you I m rusty on the machine also.x

Judith said...

Nice colors in your butterfly bock. I'm doing mine in reproductions.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow ... They look fantastic .... Beautiful fabric xxx

barb's creations said...

Beautiful blocks, they both look good to me :) Barb.

Jo said...

Oh very cute. I didn't do 4 patch blocks I did mine row by row. I am very happy with my decisions

shez said...

Hi Lyn,wow I love your blocks well done my friend xx

Melody said...

Lovely, I'm using Tilda fabrics too.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Lost your touch? I THINK NOT!!! Gorgeous blocks, love the fabrics!

Jeanette said...

Love your blocks. They are very pretty. Hugs,xx